ELEKTRON ANALOG RYTM 8 VOICE ANALOG DRUM MACHINE WITH SAMPLE SUPPORT W PSU3 EX FLOOR STOCK
Stock code: ELEANALOGRYTM
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,849.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,849.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
NOTE: We stock to order from Sweden with most Elektron products. There may be a delay in supply of up to 4 weeks when ordered. Analog Rytm
A different drum
Overbridge is the easy way in. For the first time in history analog synthesizers and drum machines can be seamlessly integrated in DAW environments. The magic of using an Elektron Analog instrument as a fully featured VST plugin is a breakthrough experience.
The Analog Rytm is a one stop solution beat machine. Distinguished by the power of analog drum sounds fused with samples. Perfected by the immediacy of drum pads coupled with Elektron sequencing.
True analog punch
The depth of the kick drums, the bite of the snare drums, those cavernous toms, the airy shimmer of the hihats. The meticulously engineered analog circuit designs make the Analog Rytm come alive. Let us be clear. The eight drum voices sound brilliantly deep.
Elevated by samples
For ultimate percussive flexibility, every drum voice can be spiced up with customizable samples. Fill the sample storage to the brim and explore completely new sound territories. The perfect unity of analog drum sounds and samples simply goes beyond.
Twelve drum pads offer a quick and spontaneous way of creating rhythms. And the Elektron step sequencer stands ready for grid based action. The combination gives both instant results and the opportunity of detailed editing. The perfect beat awaits.
Stats at a glance
- 8 drum voices
- 1x analog percussion sound generator per voice
- 1x analog multimode filter per voice
- 1x analog overdrive per voice
- 1x filter envelope per voice
- 1x amp envelope per voice
- 1x LFO per voice
- Sample playback per voice
- 12 track Elektron sequencer
- 12x velocity & pressure sensitive pads
- Reverb & delay send FX
- Analog master compression & distortion
- Chromatic, performance, scene modes
- 3 year Elektron warranty
Beats with character
Every drum voice comes with a dedicated analog multimode filter and analog overdrive circuit. Reverb and delay send FX add space and depth. And the analog compressor and analog distortion of the master channel ensure proper pump and grit.
The power of machines
A machine is a set of software parameters accessing various parts of the analog circuitry. Each machine generates a specific type of analog drum sound, and as several machines exist, a wide variety of sounds are within reach. Ever felt a thunderous analog FM kick?
The lightning fast digital control system enables features that previously have been impossible in the realm of analog drum synthesis. Change drum sounds, parameter settings – and even machines – per sequencer step and with no audible lag.
The Elektron sequencer
The Elektron step sequencer gives full control over the beat making process. Use sequencer features like parameter locks, micro timing, retrigs, accent, swing, slide, and variable step length per track to create hard-hitting or smooth-sounding beats with ease.
Select a mode
The modes make for a live friendly machine. Activate Scene mode and instantly alter parameters by simply hitting a pad. Play drum sounds as notes with Chromatic mode. Performance mode allows each pad to gradually control multiple parameters.
Room for more
The +Drive of the Analog Rytm allows thousands of patterns, kits, and taggable drum sounds to be saved internally. For sample aficionados, 1 GB of +Drive sample storage provides necessary space for an abundance of user drum samples.
Drum voice features (×8)
- Fully analog signal path
- 1× specialized analog percussion sound generator
- 1× sample playback engine
- 1× analog overdrive circuit
- 1× 2-pole analog multi-mode filter
- 1× panning VCA pair
- 1× filter envelope
- 1× amp envelope
- 2× individual effect sends
- 1× assignable LFO
- 1× dedicated LFO fade envelope
- 128 Projects (+Drive)
- 128 Kits per Project
- 128 Patterns per Project
- 16 Songs per Project
- 4096 Sounds (+Drive Sound Library)
- 128 Sounds per Project
- 127 samples per Project
- 1 GB +Drive sample storage
- 127 factory samples
- Send Effects
- Analog stereo distortion
- Analog stereo compressor
- 12 drum tracks
- 1 FX track
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- Individual track lengths
- Trig mute, accent, swing, slide functions
- Micro timing
- Parameter locks
- Chromatic mode
- Scene mode
- Performance mode
- Sound-per-step change
- Assignable Retrig
- Instant Pattern, Kit and Sound reload
- Full real-time control
- 12 velocity, pressure sensitive, and backlit pads
- 122×32 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync Out
- 2 × 1/4″ impedance balanced main out jacks
- 4 × 1/4″ dual mono separate voice out jacks
- 1 × 1/4″ audio in stereo jack
- 1 × 1/4″ stereo headphone jack
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- USB 2.0 port
Balanced audio outputs
- Headphones out level: +15 dBu (55 Ω)
- Main outputs level: +15 dBu
- Output impedance: 440 Ω unbalanced
Unbalanced audio inputs
- Input level: +15 dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 k Ω
- Unit power consumption: 14 W typical, 20 W maximum.
- Recommended power supply: 12 V DC, >2 A
- Sturdy steel chassis
- Dimensions: W340×D176×H63mm (13.4×6.9×2.4″) (including power switch, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs)
3 year Elektron warranty