ELEKTRON ANALOG KEYS 4 VOICE PERFORMANCE SYNTHESIZER W PSU3
Stock code: ELEANALOGKEYS
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,399.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
NOTE: We stock to order from Sweden with most Elektron products. There may be a delay in supply of up to 4 weeks when ordered. Analog Keys Clearance Stock with/without Warranty Terms and Conditions We are clearing this stock item as it may: > Be end of line / a deleted model; Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition. Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order. Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again. Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
The analog performance advantage
Overbridge is the easy way in. For the first time in history analog synthesizers and drum machines can be seamlessly integrated in DAW environments. The magic of using an Elektron Analog instrument as a fully featured VST plugin is a breakthrough experience.
The Analog Keys is a flagship analog synthesizer. Analog synthesis, digital controls, and unprecedented playability make it an instrument for the expressive musician.
Premium analog synthesizer
Conceived with the modern artist in mind and with a rich and deep tone representing the pinnacle of analog synthesis. The Analog Keys is a superior synthesizer whose unmatched sound puts it in a class all by itself.
The Analog Keys effortlessly bridges the gap between artist and instrument. The keyboard and assignable joystick give instant fingertip control of the analog tones. Seamless integration of the sequencer completes the experience.
Heart of the rig
Simply press a button to transform the Analog Keys into a MIDI keyboard, ready to handle external MIDI gear. The dedicated CV sequencer and the CV/Gate and DIN sync outputs are ideal for augmenting vintage and modern rigs alike.
Stats at a glance
- 4 voices
- 2x sub-oscillators per voice
- 2x analog oscillators per voice
- 2x analog filters per voice
- 1x analog overdrive circuit per voice
- 1x amp envelope per voice
- 2x assignable envelopes per voice
- 2x LFOs per voice
- 6 track Elektron sequencer (4 internal, 1 CV/Gate, 1 FX)
- 37 key semi-weighed keyboard with aftertouch
- Assignable joystick
- 6x arpeggiators
- Reverb, delay, chorus send FX
- Polyphonic, unison, multitimbral functionality
- Massive storage space
- 3 year Elektron warranty
Total sound control
The critically acclaimed Elektron step sequencer gives unprecedented control over synth and FX parameters. Alter the parameters of each individual note for maximal expression. It is even possible to change synth patches per sequencer step.
Dual filter force
The 4-pole lowpass ladder filter and 2-pole multi-mode filter of each voice are incredible tools when shaping sounds. The overdrive circuit of the filter section can add gentle warming or total destruction. All bases are covered.
A voice for every situation
Voice allocation is fully customizable. The Analog Keys can be used as a polyphonic four voice synthesizer, as four separate monophonic synthesizers, in a four note unison mode, or anything in between. Lush chords and huge mono sounds: have it all.
The effects section of the Analog Keys is a perfect match for the strong analog tones. Use chorus, delay and reverb for situating sounds in vast cathedrals, bottomless pits and head-spinning rotating rooms. The FX make things shine.
Two audio inputs allow processing of external audio. The scenarios are many. Use the Analog Keys as a stereo analog filterbank, controlled by the sequencer and the other modulation sources. Or as an FX box. Or a mix of both.
Sounds can of course be stored. Save the best sounds and create a collection of the most inspiring analog patches, ready to be recalled at all times. No tedious recreation of analog patches is necessary. This machine is instant.
Synth voice features (x4)
- Fully analog signal path
- 2 × analog oscillators
- Variable waveshape on all waveforms
- Oscillator AM and Sync modes
- 2 × sub-oscillators
- 1 × noise generator
- 1 × 4-pole analog lowpass ladder filter
- 1 × 2-pole analog multi-mode filter
- 1 × analog overdrive circuit
- Filter feedback
- 2 × assignable LFOs
- 1 × dedicated vibrato LFO
- 2 × dedicated waveshape LFOs
- 1 × amp envelope
- 2 × assignable envelopes
- 2 × dedicated LFO fade envelopes
- 1 × dedicated noise fade envelope
- 1 × dedicated vibrato envelope
- 1 × dedicated autobend envelope
- 3 × individual effect sends
- Up to 4 notes of polyphony
- Up to 4 part multitimbrality
- Up to 4 note unison playback
- 4 synth tracks
- 1 FX track
- 1 CV/Gate track
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- Individual track lengths
- 6 × arpeggiators
- Parameter locks
- Instant Pattern, Kit and Sound reload
- Live friendly Performance mode
- Swing, slide, accent
- Track transpose
- Micro timing
- Sound-per-step change
- Full real-time control
- 128 Projects
- 4096 Sounds (+Drive Sound Library)
- 128 Sounds per Project (Project Sound Pool)
- 128 Kits per Project
- 128 Patterns per Project
- 16 Songs per Project
- Wideshift Chorus
- Saturator Delay
- Supervoid Reverb
- 37 key velocity sensitive Keyboard with aftertouch
- Assignable X/Y joystick with push button
- 122×32 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync Out
- 2 × 1/4″ impedance balanced main out jacks
- 4 x 1/4” stereo separate track audio out jacks
- 2 × 1/4″ audio in jacks
- 1 × 1/4″ stereo headphone jack
- 2 × 1/4″ dual CV/Gate outputs
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- USB 2.0 port
Balanced audio outputs
- Headphones out level: +19dBu (55 Ω )
- Main outputs level: +19dBu
- Output impedance: 440 Ω unbalanced
Unbalanced audio inputs
- Input level: +19dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 k Ω
- Digital S/N Ratio: 102dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
Separate track stereo outputs
- Output level: +19dBu
- Output impedance: 1.2 k Ω unbalanced
- Acceptable power supply: 100-250 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Unit power consumption: 14 W typical, 25 W maximum.
- Power inlet type: IEC 60320 C8
- Recommended power cable type: IEC 60320 C7, rated for 240V and at least 2.5 A.
- Sturdy aluminium chassis
- Dimensions: W660×D309×H93mm (26.0×12.2×3.7″) (including power switch, joystick, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 5.4 kg (11.9 lbs)
- 3 year Elektron warranty
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.