ELEKTRON ANALOG FOUR 4 VOICE POLOPHONIC ANALOG TABLETOP SYNTHESIZER W PSU3
Stock code: ELEANALOGFOUR
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,499.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,499.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
NOTE: We stock to order from Sweden with most Elektron products. There may be a delay in supply of up to 4 weeks when ordered. Analog Four
Digital mind. Analog soul.
Overbridge is the easy way in. For the first time in history analog synthesizers and drum machines can be seamlessly integrated in DAW environments. The magic of using an Elektron Analog instrument as a fully featured VST plugin is a breakthrough experience.
The Analog Four is the best of two worlds. The power of analog synthesis is enhanced with precise Elektron sequencing for a machine par excellence. This is an analog synthesizer for the modern age.
The Analog Four unlocks the door to a world of warm and gritty analog sounds. Deep basses, piercing leads, mellow bells and haunting drones. The 100% analog signal path ensures the most organic sounds imaginable. It just sounds right.
Suited for the stage
Portable and capable with plenty of powerful performance features. The Analog Four was born for the stage. Feel, play. A direct user interface in combination with the straight forward sequencer encourage creativity and improvisation.
Not only a splendid synthesizer, the Analog Four can also make other gear sing. Thanks to the CV/Gate and DIN sync outputs, external analog gear can be controlled in great detail. Make any modular synthesizer rig come truly alive.
Stats at a glance
- 4 voices
- 2x sub-oscillators per voice
- 2x analog oscillators per voice
- 2x analog filters per voice
- 1x analog overdrive circuit per voice
- 1x amp envelope per voice
- 2x assignable envelopes per voice
- 2x LFOs per voice
- 6 track Elektron sequencer (4 internal, 1 CV/Gate, 1 FX)
- 6x arpeggiators
- Reverb, delay, chorus send FX
- Polyphonic, unison, multitimbral functionality
- Massive storage space
- 3 year Elektron warranty
Total sound control
The critically acclaimed Elektron step sequencer gives unprecedented control over synth and FX parameters. Alter the parameters of each individual note for maximal expression. It is even possible to change synth patches per sequencer step.
Dual filter force
The 4-pole lowpass ladder filter and 2-pole multi-mode filter of each voice are incredible tools when shaping sounds. The overdrive circuit of the filter section can add gentle warming or total destruction. All bases are covered.
The effects section of the Analog Four is a perfect match for the strong analog tones. Use chorus, delay and reverb for situating sounds in vast cathedrals, bottomless pits and head-spinning rotating rooms. The FX make things shine.
Each synth voice offers two assignable LFOs and envelopes, AM cross-modulation, oscillator sync and dedicated LFOs for both pulse width modulation and vibrato. The range of potential sounds is as wide as it possibly can get.
Two audio inputs allow processing of external audio. The scenarios are many. Use the Analog Four as a stereo analog filterbank, controlled by the sequencer and the other modulation sources. Or as an FX box. Or a mix of both.
Sounds can of course be stored. Save the best sounds and create a collection of the most inspiring analog patches, ready to be recalled at all times. No tedious recreation of analog patches is necessary. This machine is instant.
Synth voice features (x4)
- Fully analog signal path
- 2 × analog oscillators
- Variable waveshape on all waveforms
- Oscillator AM and Sync modes
- 2 × sub-oscillators
- 1 × noise generator
- 1 × 4-pole analog lowpass ladder filter
- 1 × 2-pole analog multi-mode filter
- 1 × analog overdrive circuit
- Filter feedback
- 2 × assignable LFOs
- 1 × dedicated vibrato LFO
- 2 × dedicated waveshape LFOs
- 1 × amp envelope
- 2 × assignable envelopes
- 2 × dedicated LFO fade envelopes
- 1 × dedicated noise fade envelope
- 1 × dedicated vibrato envelope
- 1 × dedicated autobend envelope
- 3 × individual effect sends
- Up to 4 notes of polyphony
- Up to 4 part multitimbrality
- Up to 4 note unison playback
- 128 Projects
- 4096 Sounds (+Drive Sound Library)
- 128 Sounds per Project (Project Sound Pool)
- 128 Kits per Project
- 128 Patterns per Project
- 16 Songs per Project
- 4 synth tracks
- 1 FX track
- 1 CV/Gate track
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- Individual track lengths
- 6 × arpeggiators
- Parameter locks
- Instant Pattern, Kit and Sound reload
- Live friendly Performance mode
- Swing, slide, accent
- Track transpose
- Micro timing
- Sound-per-step change
- Full real-time control
- Wideshift Chorus
- Saturator Delay
- Supervoid Reverb
- 122×32 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync Out
- 2 × 1/4″ impedance balanced main out jacks
- 2 × 1/4″ audio in jacks
- 1 × 1/4″ stereo headphone jack
- 2 × 1/4″ dual CV/Gate outputs
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- USB 2.0 port
Balanced audio outputs
- Headphones out level: +19dBu (55 Ω )
- Main outputs level: +19dBu
- Output impedance: 440 Ω unbalanced
Unbalanced audio inputs
- Input level: +19dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 k Ω
- Digital S/N Ratio: 102dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
- Unit power consumption: 14 W typical, 24 W maximum
- Recommended power supply: 12 V DC, >2 A
- Sturdy aluminium chassis
- Dimensions: W340×D176×H63mm (13.4×6.9×2.4″) (including knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 2.35 kgs (5.18 lbs)
- 3 year Elektron warranty