DV MARK MULTIAMP - PREAMP/EFFECTS PROCESSOR/POWER AMP - 2X150W STEREO - INCL CARRY BAG
Stock code: MKBDVH130020Z
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Frank Gambale introduces the MULTIAMP FG special edition
MULTIAMP demo-tutorial by Massimo Colagiovanni
DV Mark artist DEAN BROWN demos the MULTIAMP
Simple Essential Complete
The MULTIAMP is one of the most powerful all-in-one preamp/effects processor/power amps ever produced! It features everything a guitar player needs: three fully programmable channels (clean/crunch/lead), and a vast array of virtual amps, speaker cabs and microphones, studio effects, powerful stereo power amp and tuner.
It is a great feat of technology, and a very user-friendly creative tool. Thanks to its cabinet and microphone emulation plus amp simulator and effects, it offers incredible flexibility.
DV Mark still managed to create a user-friendly interface which makes it very easy to use, and you can store all your favourite presets for stage and/or studio.The MULTIAMP has a powerful 150+150W@8ohm, 250W+250W@4ohm or 500W@8ohm (in bridge mode) power amp, that makes its amps and effects sound great at any volume!
MULTIAMP's state-of-the-art design allows for continual expansion... our team will continue to work hard to periodically release new firmware updates, new items, and more and more useful and exciting tones and effects.
We want only the BEST for our customers!
- Input: 1 jack mono
- Outputs: 2 jack mono (left/mono,right) / 2 XLR male (left/mono,right)
- Channels: three (clean, crunch, lead)
- Controls: gain - presence - level - master
- EQ Controls: bass - mid - high
- Power Amp (solid state): 150+150W@8ohm / 250W+250W@4ohm / 500W@8ohm (in bridge mode)
- MIDI connections: in - through
- Other features:
- virtual amps
- speaker cabs and microphones
- external memory (SD card*) * SD Card FAT 32 format, max 8Gb
- Dimensions: 2U standard rack - depth 12.76”/324 mm
- Weight: 9.48 lbs / 4.3 kg
NOTE: DV Mark amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice