DUSTY STRINGS CRESCENDO 34 HARP FULL LEVERS WITH STAND AND CD34 PADDED BAG
Stock code: DUSCRES34
The Crescendo 34 is great blend of affordability, portability and depth of sound in a 4¾-octave range. With solid sapele wood neck, back and sides and a laminated birch soundboard (like the Allegro 26), the Crescendo 34 has a clear, bright sound with a deep, resonant bass.
For playing comfort, we've added facets on the upper corners of the back. This clever "hybrid staveback" design provides the ergonomic benefits of our popular 36-string staveback harp at a portion of the cost.
To keep the carrying size to a minimum while giving maximum flexibility of playing height, the Crescendo 34 includes an innovative removable stand. It has 5-inch legs and nestles into the base of the harp, attaching in seconds with the twist of a knob and without turning the harp upside down. 8-inch legs are an option for those who prefer more height. For those who like a lower height, the harp balances beautifully on the ground without the stand. The stand comes apart to fit in the case pockets.
The Crescendo 34 delivers a great combination of range, performance and value in an elegant and easy-to-manage harp.
CD34 case available separately.
- 34 strings, 4¾ octaves
- Solid sapele neck, back & sides
- Laminated Finland birch soundboard
- Full set of Loveland sharping levers
- Removable stand included
- 34 strings
- 4¾ octaves
- Low: C two octaves below middle C
- High: A 2¾ octaves above middle C
- Treble and upper mid-range: nylon monofilament
- Lower mid-range: nylon core with nylon wrap
- Bass: steel core with metal wrap
- Full set of Loveland levers included
- Camac levers available
- Sides, back, neck and pillar: solid sapele
- Soundboard: laminated Finland birch
- Harp: approximately 22 pounds
- Stand adds 2 pounds
- Case adds 7½ pounds
- Note: the weight can vary by up to 2 pounds, depending on the density of the particular tree from which the harp was made.
- Height at back of harp: 44 inches
- Height at front of harp: 48 inches
- Stand adds 5, 7½, or 11 inches
- Maximum soundbox width: 13½ inches
- Widest part of harp (front to back): 27½ inches