DIMARZIO DP259F TITAN BRIDGE (F-SPACED) - NICKEL COVER - JAKE BOWEN (PERIPHERY) HUMBUCKER PICKUP
Stock code: DIMDP259FN
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Jake Bowen is one of the new generation of guitarists on the cutting edge of progressive rock. His sound is helping to redefine rock guitar, and his pickups play a major part. The Titan™ Neck and Bridge Model pickups were developed for his new signature guitar by Ibanez.
Jake’s bridge pickup is crucial to his sound, and the most important feature is that it needed to be tight. It also needed to have good dynamics for right-hand playing yet still keep the aggressiveness and mid-range that Periphery’s music calls for. The Titan™ Bridge Model is at home with both standard and dropped tunings. Additionally, Jake shares that “it’s a very tight, aggressive palm-muted sound when I do palm-muting strokes but — when I play open chords — everything rings out very nicely”.
Many high-output pickups are either very bright or very dark. The Titan™ Bridge Model is bright where it needs to be — on the low end. The highs are warmer, and the Titan™ has a distinctive voice that doesn’t get lost, even in a dense, three-guitar mix.
Wiring: 4 Conductor
Output mV: 418
DC Resistance: 11.07 Kohm
Year of Introduction: 2013