DIMARZIO DP258 TITAN NECK - NICKEL COVER - JAKE BOWEN (PERIPHERY) HUMBUCKER PICKUP
Stock code: DIMDP258N
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Titan™ Neck DP258
Jake Bowen is one of the new generation of guitarists on the cutting edge of progressive rock. His sound is helping to redefine rock guitar, and his pickups play a major part. The Titan™ Neck and Bridge Model pickups were developed for his new signature guitar by Ibanez.
The Titan™ Neck Model pickup is punchy and fat sounding, yet can handle multiple layers of effects without getting muddy. Jake says, “When I switch to leads, I go to the neck pickup which gives me more rounded notes and more attack. I also go to the neck pickup for cleans, depending on what my needs are”.
Recommended For - Neck position.
Jake’s music often calls for ambient, clean passages as well as lead passages with lots of reverb, delay, and chorus. The Titan™ Neck Model has a balanced blend of highs, mids, and lows, and also works well for smooth, overdriven solos. Jake claims it enables him to retain the tone of his guitar as well as add a lot of effects without it getting “too messy”.
Wiring: 4 Conductor
Output mV: 280
DC Resistance: 10.37 Kohm
Year of Introduction: 2013