DIGITECH DOD ENVELOPE FILTER EFFECT PEDAL
Stock code: DIGDOD440
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The DOD Envelope Filter 440 has Level and Range controls.
Level controls the sensitivity of the envelope; adjust this control to tailor the triggering of the filter based upon your pick attack.
With a higher sensitivity, a lower signal will affect the envelope’s effect.
In other words, with a higher sensitivity you don't have to pluck as hard to make the effect audible.
Range controls the range of movement of the envelope’s sweep.
Counter-clockwise sweeps more low frequencies.
Clockwise sweeps more high frequencies.
The Voice switch allows you to choose which part of the filter sweep you want to emphasize.
True bypass allows your tone to remain pristine even when the DOD 440 is off.
This is a big difference from the original which would color your bypassed tone.
Classic funky quack or swept filter tones that react to your picking dynamics
New Up/Down switch allows you to choose which part of the sweep to emphasize
9V DC power supply jack
Crisp blue status LED
Lighter aluminum chassis