DENON DJ MCX8000 STANDALONE DJ PLAYER & DJ CONTROLLER FOR ENGINE USB & SERATO DJ PRO LTO
Stock code: DENMCX8000
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,799.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,799.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
STANDALONE DJ PLAYER AND DJ CONTROLLER
No Computer Needed
Yes! Take command of the DJ booth with the all new standalone MCX8000 and transform an ordinary set into a full concert experience. Two hi-definition display screens control Denon DJ’s revolutionary standalone Engine 1.5 software and Serato® DJ operation. It’s fully loaded with a 4-channel digital mixer that comes with 3 built-in instant effects for Engine software and line inputs. The solid metal construction is buttoned-up with velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples.
Built-in Engine Software
What is Engine? Engine is the exclusive revolutionary DJ software under the hood of the MCX8000 that enables you to perform without a laptop. This amazing software brings you front and center to play your sets with the ability to just use a thumb drive with Engine. Engine 1.5 software has many advantages once installed on your PC/Mac to create your playlists/crates set cue points and analyze your entire library.
Serato DJ Ready
You have the advantage of having the best of both worlds, since the MCX8000 is compatible with the latest Serato DJ software and enables you to use 4-channels. There is also a DVS upgrade package, giving the MCX8000 unlimited possibilities.
Hand-Off With Ease
Transition between two DJs with ease! There are no interruptions between sets as Engine software enables the DJ to either plug into the MCX8000 via USB or Serato DJ while in sync with the vibe. There are two USB ports for flash drives and around the back of the MCX8000 there is a powered USB port for external hard drive used with Serato DJ.
Sound and Effects Matters
Built with onboard sound effects and a 24-bit pristine sound, the MCX8000 delivers a high-quality controller with XLR outputs for both the DJ booth and PA system. To top off the amazing sound, there are three sound effects built in: delay, echo and noise.
Next Generation In High Performance Media Player/Controller
The MCX8000 is the only media player/ controller that has its own built-in software and interfaces seamlessly with Serato DJ. We propel the DJ into the next generation of high performance standalone technology (Engine) with high-definition screens, simultaneously run Serato DJ, and a solid professional grade 24-bit 4-channel mixer which makes you limitless.
- Includes revolutionary Denon DJ Engine standalone technology
- 2 USB inputs for Engine playback in standalone mode
- Includes 4-deck Serato DJ software
- 2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato DJ operation
- Professional 4-channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs
- 3 built-in instant effects for Engine playback and line inputs
- Velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples
- Stage LinQ network connection to control lighting and video
- Serato DVS Upgrade Ready
- Metal construction
- Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Software Download Card
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Dimensions & Weight:
2.39 (W) x 1.42 (D) x 0.23 (H) in feet
28.68 (W) x 17.04 (D) x 2.76 (H) in inches
728.47 (W) x 432.82 (D) x 70.10 (H) in mm
Giftbox & Unit:
2.84 (W) x 1.76 (D) x 0.43 (H) in feet
34.08 (W) x 21.12 (D) x 5.16 (H) in inches
865.63 (W) x 536.45 (D) x 131.06 (H) in mm
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.