DENON DJ DS1 2 DECK 24BIT USB AUDIO INTERFACE WITH SERATO DJ - SERATO DJ PRO & DVS ENABLED - SL4 SL2
Stock code: DENDS1
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Include Rocksure Performance Warranty
Apply for Finance Now on $579.00
Quick weekly payments on $579.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The DS1 is plug and play with Serato DJ, extending Denon DJ’s hallmark audio quality and reliability to club DJs and turntablists who prefer the feel of vinyl, but desire the flexibility a digital music library provides.
At the core of the all-new DS1 is a bi-directional audio interface with two sets of RCA stereo inputs for turntables or professional CD players. As users manipulate the vinyl or CD NoiseMap signal, Serato DJ software mirrors the control signal—controlling digital tracks on-screen in realtime for beatmatching, cueing, scratching, and track juggling. Playback audio is distributed by the DS1 to a mixer or loudspeaker system in studio-grade 24-bit quality via two sets of RCA stereo outputs.
Denon DJ’s DS1 is smaller than most smartphones, making it an ideal companion for the travelling DJ. The rugged, all-metal construction easily survives constant transport, setup, and breakdown DJs endure. A single USB cable handles power and audio duties, greatly simplifying operation. Inputs are phono/CD selectable with a grounding post for turntable use.
“With precise, dependable tracking and remarkably clear audio, the DS1 ushers in a new wave of performance capability for the hands-on DJ,” noted Silvio Zeppieri, Denon DJ Product Manager. ”Whether using NoiseMap vinyl or optical media, the DS1 goes hard every night to bridge analog feel with digital capabilities.”
-Premium Digital Vinyl System (DVS) interface for Serato DJ
-Interfaces turntables and CD players using Serato NoiseMap with a Serato DJ-based digital music library
-Plug and play with Serato DJ—no purchase necessary
-(2) sets of stereo RCA inputs and outputs for left and right decks
-Studio-grade 24-bit digital to analog conversion
-Supports 44.1kHz, 48kHz, and 96kHz sampling rates
-Dedicated grounding post for use with turntables
-Single USB cable connection to a computer for power and audio
-Includes (2) Serato NoiseMap control tone vinyl records and CDs
-Includes USB and stereo RCA cables
-Rugged, all-metal construction; carrying case included
-Super compact pocket design for portability and simple setup
-Denon DJ Premium Audio
-Two deck inputs for use with turntables or standard CD players
-24-bit Audio Interface w/superior sound quality processing
-Low latency plug-n-play drivers
-Serato DJ and Serato DVS Enabled
-USB bus powered
-Includes Serato DJ