CREMONA TL35 TRAVELITE VIOLIN CASE 4/4 SIZE WITH HYDROMETER
Stock code: CRETL35
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Every violinist who walks miles and miles around a music camp or festival has a revelation when they first pick up the Travelite TL-35 violin case--it's as light as a feather! Sometimes they pick it up and can scarcely realize that there's a violin in it! That's because the TL-35 is perfectly designed to provide the maximum degree of protection with the absolute minimum of weight. This is achieved by a core of rigid foam material expressly designed to protect and insulate the violin from all the normal hazards faced by the working musician. The interior features a plush lining, full suspension and a hygrometer to monitor the humidity. The exterior is tough, ballistic nylon with a sturdy zipper and a Velcro flap closure. An adjustable, detachable padded carrying strap is provided. Try a Travelite TL-35 case for yourself and you'll see why it's a proven best-seller!
- Precision-engineered instrument cavity made of high density lightweight foam
- Arched-top construction with full suspension top and bottom provides superior strength
- Plush velour interior with two internal bow holders and neck support with Velcro strap ensures a snug, protective fit
- Heavy-duty ballistic nylon exterior cover will stand up to the elements and look great for many years to come
- Luggage-grade nylon zipper, hygrometer to control moisture, locking latch and detachable, adjustable shoulder straps keep your violin secure
- Roomy exterior and interior pockets are perfect for sheet music, rosin and other important accessories