CREMONA SV75 VIOLIN OUTFIT 1/2 SIZE BLACK - SOLID SPRUCE TOP - SOLID MAPLE B&S
Stock code: CRESV7512BK
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Cremona Premier Novice Violin Outfit - Black
Just when you thought our best-selling SV-75 violin outfit couldn't get any better—Cremona now offers this favorite in a selection of eye-catching, sparkling colors! This long-time favorite is now available in sparkling Blue, Light Blue, Purple, Red, Rose, Green, Black, and White—in addition to its standard Warm Brown shade that is familiar to all. All the same quality features you expect are still in abundance— the carefully hand-carved spruce and maple, the inlaid purfling sterling reputation for tone and value. With new violins in sparkling colors paired with cases and bows to match—the new line of Cremona SV-75 violin outfits offers the ultimate in sales appeal!
- US-made Prelude strings, the educator's preferred strings for students
- Proper peg fitting for easy use
- Low profile chinrest, oiled neck and well balanced bow for ease of playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Hardwood fittings and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
Back & Sides: Solid Maple
Bridge: Cremona 2-star / Aged Maple
Case: Lightweight Semi-shaped / Colour-matched
Chinrest: Dyed Hardwood / Kaufman
Fingerboard: Dyed Hardwood
Finish: Sparkling Black Gloss
Neck and Finish: Solid Maple
Number of Back Pcs: Two-piece
Nut & Saddle: Dyed Tonewood
Peg: Dyed Hardwood / Standard
Sizes: 4/4 - 1/4
Tailpiece: Composite / Four Built-in Finetuners
Top: Solid Spruce