The F7 features the traditional flamenco wood combination of a solid European spruce top paired with cypress back and sides.
It is incredibly lightweight, built in the Spanish tradition with a slightly thinner body depth than a classical guitar.
Featuring a flatter neck angle which allows for low action, and the bright, snappy tone characteristic of flamenco guitars, the F7 is the perfect guitar for both beginner and intermediate flamenco players.
The built-in truss rod makes adjusting the neck angle on this guitar a breeze! It includes two clear golpeadores (tap plates on both the treble and bass sides)
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Cypress
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3 ply maple and ebony top purfling
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High gloss PU finish, honey amber tinted back and sides
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard/ Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7,9, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, Flamenco style build
- Body Width & Length: 285mm (11.2") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 89mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Black & Gold Floral Tuning Machines
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: Clear Spanish golpeador