The C7-CE has the same specifications as the C7 with an added cutaway and a Fishman Presys blend pickup with onboard digital tuner. The Indian rosewood back and sides contribute to this lightweight guitar's loud and vibrant tone.
Perfect for gigging, recording, clubs and other amplified uses.
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back & Sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding / Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: Maple & Ebony top, Maple back & sides
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard/ Cutaway-Electric Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 375mm (14.75") width at lower bout, 1,003mm (39.5") total length
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7") at upper bout, 100mm (3.9") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Tuning Machines C7,GK
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend with 4 Band EQ + phase, undersaddle piezo and internal microphone with blender, built in digital tuner
Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA