CHAUVET SLIM PAR TRI 7 IRC RGB LED SPOTLIGHT WITH DMX
Stock code: CHASLIMPARTRI7I
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $299.00
Quick weekly payments on $299.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
SlimPAR™ Tri 7 IRC
The SlimPAR™ Tri 7 IRC is a low profile, high-power LED PAR designed for any application where wash lights are needed. Seven tri-color LEDs make this the perfect front light by eliminating multicolored shadows and providing a smooth, even output. The addition of the IRC(Infrared Remote Control) allows simple operation and eliminates the hassle of programming. With a 100% convection cooling system, there is no fan noise to distract the audience.
Low-profile, tri-color LED Par with built-in infrared technology
Nearly eliminate multicolored shadows with high-power, tri-color LEDs
Convenient access to RGB color mixing and static colors with or without DMX
Emits a smooth and even output perfect for front light applications
Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
Increase stand-alone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
Access built-in automated programs via IRC (Infrared Remote Control), master/slave, or DMX
Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC
Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
Compact design easily fits inside sticks ofTRUSST®
Specifications DMX Channels: 3 or 7 DMX Connectors: 3-pin Light Source: 7 (tri-color) 3W (350mA x 3) LEDs 50,000hrs Beam Angle: 20° Field Angle: 34° Illuminance: 1,073 lux @ 2m Power Linking: 23 units @ 120V; 39 units @ 230V Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz Power and Current: 42W, 0.3A @ 120V 60Hz Power and Current: 47W, 0.2A @ 230V 50Hz Weight: 3.8lbs (1.7kg) Size: 8.5 x 7.7 x 4.6in (215 x 195 x 118mm) Optional Controllers: IRC (Infrared Remote Control) Approvals: CE, MET
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.