CHAUVET SLIM PAR QUAD 6 IRC RGB LED SPOTLIGHT WITH DMX
Stock code: CHASLIMPARQUAD6
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $349.00
Quick weekly payments on $349.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
SlimPAR™ Quad 6 IRC is a low profile, high-power LED PAR designed for any application where wash lights are needed. Six quad-color (RGBA) LEDs make this the perfect front light by eliminating multi-color shadows and providing a smooth, even output. The addition of the IRC(Infrared Remote Control) allows simple operation and eliminates the hassle of programming. With a 100% convection cooling system, there is no fan noise to distract the audience.
Low-profile, quad-color LED Par with built-in infrared (IR) technology
Generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural looking color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs
Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC (Infrared Remote Control)
Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts
Create any color without DMX by using the built-in digital display
Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
Create coordinated light shows by linking other quad-color LED SlimPAR™ fixtures in master/slave mode
Easily transports in the optional CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
Compact design easily fits inside sticks ofTRUSST®
DMX Channels: 4 or 8
DMX Connectors: 3-pin
Light Source: 6 (quad-color) 5W (500mA x 4) LEDs 50,000hrs
Beam Angle: 20°
Field Angle: 34°
Illuminance: 2,393 lux @ 2m
Power Linking: 39 units @ 120V; 75 units @ 230V
Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
Power and Current: 42W, 0.3A @ 120V 60Hz
Power and Current: 42W, 0.2A @ 230V 50Hz
Weight: 4lbs (1.8kg)
Size: 8.8 x 8.3 x 4.2in (224 x 210 x 107mm)
Optional Controllers: IRC (Infrared Remote Control)
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.