It utilizes the latest in tri-color LEDs delivering a uniform output. Eighteen tri-color (RGB) LEDs power the fixture and the color is mixed before the lens which limits any undesirable effects of multi-colored shadows. Eliminating multi-colored shadows also allows the unit to serve admirably as front light.
• Low-profile, tri-colored LED par can designed for any application where wash lights are needed
• High-powered, tri-colored LEDs nearly eliminate multi-colored shadows
• Smooth and even output makes these lights perfect for front light applications
• Great for quiet installations due to the 100% silent operation and no moving parts
• Suitable for use on camera due to the flicker-free operation
• Built-in dimming curves simulate existing lighting and offer super-smooth LED fading
• Locking IEC power input ensures the power cord never comes out (US only)
• Automated programs generate great eye-catching effects
• Many user-configurable settings provide stand-alone versatility
• Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
• Trigger built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
• DMX channels: 3, 4, or 9
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 18 3 W (350 mA x3) tri-color LEDs 50,000 hrs
• Beam angle: 21°
• Field angle: 42°
• Illuminance: 1,980 @ 2 m
• Power linking: 9 units @ 120 V / 16 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 97 W, 0.8 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 102 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)
• Size: 3.7 x 10.1 x 11.4 in (94 x 256 x 290 mm)
• Approvals: CE, ETL
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.