CHAUVET MOTION DRAPE LED BACKDROP DRAPE INCL CONTROLLER - DMX
Stock code: CHAMOTIONDRAPE
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $999.00
Quick weekly payments on $999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The MotionDrape™ LED is a backdrop for any mobile performer. 176 tri-color SMD LEDs matrixed across the 6.5ft-by-9.8ft backdrop can be controlled via the included controller or via DMX. This impressive display has 30 animated effects that range from color fades to a graphic equalizer effect.
For added convenience the MotionDrape™ LED has grommets around all sides to make hanging a breeze and is perfectly sized to fit on our CH-31 portable trussing system (NOT INCLUDED).
• 6.6 x 9.8 ft (2 X 3 m) LED drape with motion graphics,
perfect for DJ, bands, clubs and stage backdrops
• High output tri-color SMD LEDs
• 30 exciting patterns that will wow your audience
• Fantastic multi-color rain effect, and simulated equalizer pattern included
• Equipped with a sound-activation mode to trigger your effects
• Choose and run your favorite program with or without a DMX-512 console
• 8 channels of DMX control to customize your show
• Full RGB color mixing capability to match your events color scheme
• Master dimmer capability, giving you full control over output
• Grommets for easy truss mounting and various stand applications
• Certified fire retardant material (NFPA)
• Free carry bag makes storage and transport a breeze
• DMX channels: 8
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 176 tri-color SMD LEDs
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 51 W, 0.4 A @ 120V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 54 W, 0.2 A @ 230V 50 Hz
• Weight (drape): 9.8 lbs (4.4 kg)
• Weight (controller): 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)
• Size (drape): 6.6 x 9.8 ft (2 x 3 m)
• Size (controller): 5.3 x 9.6 x 2 in (135 x 243 x 50 mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.