CHAUVET MEGA TRIX LED EFFECTS LIGHT WITH DMX & CENTRAL HOLE FOR MOUNTING ON SPEAKER STAND
Stock code: CHAMEGATRIX
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $299.00
Quick weekly payments on $299.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Equipped with 192 RGBW LEDs, Mega Trix™ is a lightweight DMX effect light that projects animations from pod to pod for a very unique look with no moving parts. Super-crisp optics create dazzling mid-air effects and sharp beams of light that cover a large area. An innovative internal mounting bracket allows for quick and easy mounting to most tripods or speaker stands with no additional clamp needed. Built-in automated and sound-activated programs can be easily triggered via DMX or stand-alone.
• Lightweight, animated DMX effect light that covers a large area
• Animations flow from pod to pod creating a very unique look with no moving parts
• Super-crisp optics create dazzling mid-air effects and sharp beams of light for surface projection
• Innovative internal mounting bracket mounts easily to most tripods or speaker stands with no additional clamp needed
• Looks great with or without fog due to the complex automated programs
• Easily trigger the built-in automated and sound-activated programs via DMX or stand-alone
• Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 192 (48 red, 48 green, 48 blue, 48 white) LEDs
- Coverage angle: 85°
- Power linking: 17 units @ 120 V / 32 units @ 230 V
- I nput voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 55 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 57 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 7.8 lbs (3.6 kg)
- Size: 10.1 x 14.7 x 7.9 in (257 x 373 x 201 mm)
- Approvals: CE
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.