CHAUVET JAM PACK GOLD LIGHTING PACKAGE - FOG MACHINE, DERBY EFFECT LIGHT, LASER, UV/STROBE BAR, IRC REMOTE
Stock code: CHAJAMPACKGOLD
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $549.00
Quick weekly payments on $549.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Sneak Peek: The CHAUVET DJ JAM Packs
JAM Pack GOLD
JAM™ Pack Gold
JAM™ Pack Gold is a winning combination of four party always-popular effects that are ready to use right out of the box. Included in the JAM™ Pack Gold are derby beam, laser, fog machine, and a UV wash/strobe combo light. These units can be controlled in auto and sound mound. A wireless IRC-6 remote is also included.
- Perfect combination of multiple effect lights in one convenient package
- Pack includes a derby, laser, fog machine, and a UV wash strobe combo light
- Ready to use right out of the box; just add music
- Derby effect light creates dynamic, multi-coloured looks
- Compact laser fixture generates sharp aerial effects
- 2-in-1 fixture pairs a UV wash and a white strobe in one amazing effect
- Easy wireless control with the included IRC-6 remote
- Trigger Auto and Sound modes from the IRC-6 remote
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- Light Source (derby): 3 LEDs (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue) 6 W (1.76 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source (UV strobe): 9 LEDs (5 UV/4 white) UV 1.05 W/white 0.60 W (UV 0.31 A/white 0.19 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source (laser): 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 16 Hz
- Input Voltage (fogger): 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Input Voltage (derby, UV strobe, and laser): 12 VDC, 1 A (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Power and Current (derby): 10 W, 0.150 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current (UV strobe): 12 W, 0.18 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current (laser): 4 W, 0.068 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current (fogger): 471 W, 3.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Weight (derby): 2.4 lb (1.1 kg)
- Weight (UV strobe): 0.6 lb (0.3 kg)
- Weight (laser): 0.6 lb (0.3 kg)
- Weight (fogger): 4 lb (1.8 kg)
- Size (derby): 6.6 x 7 x 8 in (167 x 177 x 203 mm)
- Size (UV strobe): 21.2 x 1.6 x 2.2 in (537 x 40 x 55 mm)
- Size (laser): 4 x 4.8 x 3.7 in (101 x 120 x 94 mm)
- Size (fogger): 8.5 x 7.1 x 4.9 in (215 x 180 x 124 mm)
- Tank Capacity (fogger): 0.2 gal (0.6 l)
- Remote Length (fogger): 13 ft (4 m)
- Heat-up Time (fogger): 2.5 min
- Output (fogger): 1,500 cfm
- Fluid Consumption (fogger): 7.5 ml/min
- Compatible Fluids: FJU, HDF, FJQ
- Classified per EN/IEC 60825-1:2007
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
- Approvals: CE, FDA
NOTE: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.