CHAUVET HURRICANE 1301 FOGGER WITH 20,000 CFM 3.3L TANK & WIRED REMOTE
Stock code: CHAH1301
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $319.00
Quick weekly payments on $319.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Hurricane™ 1301 is a water-based fogger capable of a great output of 20,000 cfm. It has a 3.3-liter (0.9 gallon) tank and takes only five minutes to heat up. It features a low-fluid indicator and automatic shutdown. A wired timer remote (FCT) is also included.
- Compact fog machine emits thick bursts of water-based fog to fill a venue within minutes
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off which protects your pump from overheating
- Features a 3.3 l tank capacity and quick 5-minute heat-up time for an output of 20,000 cfm
- Easily control using the manual fog button or included timer remote
- Enhance operation and safety with the LED-illuminated tank
- Tank Capacity: 0.9 gal (3.3 l)
- Included Controllers: FC-T
- Controller Length: 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Heat-up Time: 5.5 min
- Output: 20,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 125 ml/min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,202 W, 10 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,202 W, 5.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 13.8 lb (6.3 kg)
- Size: 16.5 x 12.4 x 12 in (420 x 314 x 302 mm)
- Optional Controllers: FC-W or FC-M
- Approvals: CE
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.