CHAUVET GEYSEY RGB EFFECT LIGHT FOGGER
Stock code: CHAGEYSER
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $599.00
Quick weekly payments on $599.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Make a statement with Geyser™ RGB — a unique effect fogger that adds a touch of drama to any performance. This powerful fogger blasts a vertical stream of safe, water-based fog while simultaneously illuminating it with 21 high-power (3 W) LEDs. A combination of red, green and blue LEDs allows you to easily mix the perfect color to illuminate the fog.
- Produces a pyrotechnic-like effect by emitting 25-foot-high blasts of color, fog and light
- Functions as a dramatic effect or powerful fogger
- Great for weddings, clubs, and small stages
- Wireless control of independent colors using the included remote
- Increase mounting options with vertical or horizontal mounting capabilities
- Achieve precise timing with instant on/off technology
- Create customized looks in DMX mode
- Easily set DMX functions and stand-alone settings using the digital display
- DMX Channels: 8
- DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Tank Capacity: 0.7 gal (2.5 l)
- Heat-up Time: 4 min
- Output: 17,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 160 ml/min
- Light Source: 21 LEDs (7 red, 7, green, 7 blue) 3 W (800 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,500 W, 11.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,500 W, 6.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 21 lbs (9.6 kg)
- Size: 18.7 x 12.5 x 7.8 in (475 x 318 x 198 mm)
- Approvals: CE
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.