CHAUVET GEYSER RGB EFFECT LIGHT FOGGER
Stock code: CHAGEYSER
Make a statement with Geyser™ RGB — a unique effect fogger that adds a touch of drama to any performance. This powerful fogger blasts a vertical stream of safe, water-based fog while simultaneously illuminating it with 21 high-power (3 W) LEDs. A combination of red, green and blue LEDs allows you to easily mix the perfect color to illuminate the fog.
- Produces a pyrotechnic-like effect by emitting 25-foot-high blasts of color, fog and light
- Functions as a dramatic effect or powerful fogger
- Great for weddings, clubs, and small stages
- Wireless control of independent colors using the included remote
- Increase mounting options with vertical or horizontal mounting capabilities
- Achieve precise timing with instant on/off technology
- Create customized looks in DMX mode
- Easily set DMX functions and stand-alone settings using the digital display
- DMX Channels: 8
- DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Tank Capacity: 0.7 gal (2.5 l)
- Heat-up Time: 4 min
- Output: 17,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 160 ml/min
- Light Source: 21 LEDs (7 red, 7, green, 7 blue) 3 W (800 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,500 W, 11.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,500 W, 6.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 21 lbs (9.6 kg)
- Size: 18.7 x 12.5 x 7.8 in (475 x 318 x 198 mm)
- Approvals: CE
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.