CHAUVET CORE PAR 80W RGB LED (SINGLE SOURCE) WITH USB FOR WIRELESS
Stock code: CHACOREBPAR80US
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $429.00
Quick weekly payments on $429.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
COREpar 80 USB
COREpar 80 USB produces a full spectrum of light with the unsurpassed color mixing of COB (Chip-on-Board) technology and includes a separate magnetic lens to provide the ﬂexibility to go from an ultra-wide wash to a narrow beam in seconds. High frequency LED dimming achieves smooth LED fades and ensures a ﬂicker-free performance in video applications. Multiple control options include DMX, master/slave and sound activation modes as well as wireless control thanks to D-Fi USB compatibility. Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs is also possible with the optional IRC-6 remote control (sold separately). The unit’s robust sit-ﬂat housing features power and DMX outlets on the side.
COB (Chip-on-Board) LED produces a full spectrum of light with unsurpassed color mixing
D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
Included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds
Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing
Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit
Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes
Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
DMX Channels: 3 or 8
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Light Source: 1 COB LED (tri-color RGB) 80 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 33 Hz
PWM Frequency: 2,000 Hz
Beam Angle: 70° (without lens) 25° (with lens)
Field Angle: 90° (without lens) 40° (with lens)
Illuminance: 405 lux @ 2 m (without lens) 2,143 lux @ 2 m (with lens)
Power Linking: 7 units @ 120 V; 13 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 75 W, 1.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 72 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 4.2 lb (2.0 kg)
Size: 7.9 x 5.6 x 9.9 in (200 x 143 x 253 mm)
Optional Controllers: IRC-6, D-Fi USB
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.