CHAUVET COLORBAND PIX TRI LED 12 X 3W TRI COLOURED LEDS WITH DMX - 1 METRE - NEW
Stock code: CHACOLORBANDPIX
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $599.00
Quick weekly payments on $599.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Great for use as a powerful wash with the additional eye candy of pixel mapping effects, COLORband PiX is a must-have fixture for mobile DJs or club installers looking for high-impact visuals on a budget. Full-size, linear pixel mapping fixture easily generates video effects and animations when multiple units are used together. Individual control over 12 tri-color LEDs allows for custom looks at any event and impressive, pre-built programs are accessible with or without DMX. Multiple DMX personalities and onboard 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors increase control options.
Full-size LED strip light functions as a pixel mapping effect, blinder or wall washer
Create amazing animations and video effects with individual LED control
Convenient access to multiple pre-built programs with or without DMX
Easily generate complex shows with ShowXpress™ Pixels
Increase flexibility with onboard 3- and 5-pin XLR DMX connectors
Includes multiple DMX personalities for a wide variety of programming styles
Nearly eliminate multicolor shadows with high-power, tri-color LEDs
Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
Save time running cables and power cords by power linking multiple units
Create large, coordinated light shows with COLORband™ PiX IP, COLORband™ PiX Mini, and COLORband™ PiX-M fixtures in Master/Slave mode
Ideal for quiet applications due to silent operation and no moving parts
Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
Easily transports in the optional CHS-60 VIP Gear Bag
Combine multiple units together using the CBB-6 mounting bracket
DMX Channels: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, 18 or 36
DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
Light Source: 12 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W (1,050 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 30 Hz
PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
Beam Angle: 20°
Field Angle: 34°
Illuminance: 2,325 lux @ 2 m
Power Linking: 11 units @ 120 V; 20 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 82 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
86 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 8.9 lb (4 kg)
Size: 41.6 x 2.5 x 6.1 in (1,057 x 64 x 154 mm)
Approvals: CE, MET
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.