The Cerwin-Vega! CV-Series high performance professional power amplifiers are rugged, 2U rackmountable workhorses with the muscle to accommodate the most demanding audio challenge. With power ratings up to 2800 watts, support for bridged mono operation, exceptional THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) and Signal-to-Noise ratings, the CV Series power amps are the right choice for a wide range of musical tasks. Featuring state-of-the-art designs that include a highly efficient tunnel cooling system to ensure reliable, cool running operation, 21-position detent level control knobs for easily repeatable settings, signal and clip indicators for convenient monitoring of the amplifier’s status, and the right connectors for integration into most any environment. The CV-Series Amps are right for the job.
High Performance Professional Power Amplifier
(Preliminary specifications subject to change.)
• Front panel LED displays indicate power, clip protect and
• Balanced XLR and TRS Input connectors
• Speakon NL-4 locking output connectors and binding posts
• Detented 21-position input level control knobs
• Defeatable limiter and high pass filter per channel
• Short circuit, thermal, current limit, DC offset, current inrus, RF protection, Turn on/ Turn off muting protection
• 5-way binding post and Speakon output connectors
• Flow-through cooling design prevents overheating with continuously variable speed, front to rear
• Frequency Response: 0/-0.5dB ; 20Hz-20KHz, 0/-3dB: 5Hz-60KHz
• Rated Output Power (Stereo): 600 watts at 8 ohms; 900 watts at 4 ohms; 1400 wats at 2 ohms
• Rated Output Power (Mono): 1800 watts at 8 ohms; 2800 watts at 4 ohms
• At Full Power @4 ohms: 32A / 16A
• Signal to Noice Ratio: 20 Hz - 20k Hz - 104dB
• Distortion (SMPTE-IM): .04%
• Output Circuitry: H
• Damping Factor (400 Hz): 350
Dimensions (WxHxD): 19" x 3.5" x 16.5"
Weight: 46 lb (18 kg)
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.