CERWIN VEGA CVM1022 10-CHANNEL MIXER - 4 MIC & 2 MONO 4 STEREO LINE INPUTS
Stock code: CVM1022
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $229.00
Quick weekly payments on $229.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Built to support one or multiple users, the CVM-1022 10-Channel Professional Audio Mixer is compact to fit your work area and built-tough to travel from gig to gig. Featuring the same 3-band equalization and AUX & EFX bus flexibility as the larger models, this 10-channel mixer is everything you need to take control of your sound.
- 2 mono and 4 stereo line input with 4 XLR microphone inputs
- MAIN L/R ¼" jack output
- TAPE IN stereo RCA jacks for connection to a CD or MP3 player
- REC OUT stereo RCA jacks for connection to a recorder
- ¼" Stereo headphone & Balanced ¼" control room out
- 3-Band channel equalizer providing ±15 dB (HF, LF) and ±12 dB (MF) per channel
- Peak LED indicator to check on the signal input of each microphone channel
- Individual channel and main level control
- Gain (trim) level control with sensitivity markings for both micrphone and line inputs
- Low Cut (HPF) switch @75Hz to eliminate background microphone rumble
- AUX and EFX controls to adjust the level of the signal sent to the respective bus
- PAN control (mono channel) to position the signal across the master left and right bus
- BALANCE control (stereo channel) to adjust the level between left and right signals
- Switchable Phantom power (+48V) switch for safe and easy connection of condenser microphones
- Level control for headphone and control room connections
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.