The CDP-130 is a scaled-hammer action 88-key digital piano with Casio's AHL sound source and a rich hall reverb effect. Simple, yet straightforward, the CDP-130 has everything you need to sit down and play. The AHL sound source has built-in tones including piano and acoustic instrument tones that sound better than ever before. The CDP-130 is also equipped with a warm, lush reverb with the acoustics of a grand concert hall. The keyboard features a spring-less hammer system that is similar to the one used by grand pianos that provides a keyboard touch that is naturally firm. Lower notes play relatively heavier than higher notes, just like the keys on a grand piano.
- Hall Button
These pianos are equipped with an effect function that recreates the warm, rich acoustics of a concert hall. Your playing will have the visceral immediacy of a concert hall performance.
- AHL* sound source
AHL Sound SourceDual-element WaveformAll built-in tones, including piano and acoustic instrument tones, now sound better than ever before!* Acoustic & Highly-compressed Large-waveform
- Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
A spring-less hammer system that is similar to the one used by grand pianos provides a keyboard touch that is naturally firm. Lower notes play relatively heavier than higher notes, just like the keys on a grand piano.
- Select the configuration that’s best for you.
An optional piano stand CS-44P is available to configure the keyboard for lessons and serious piano play. Or you can remove the stand for a basic compact configuration that fits in just about anywhere.
- 10 high-quality tones
- Digital effects: Hall (1 type), Reverb (10 types), chorus (5 types)
- Full Force Sound Speakers
- 5 demonstration songs
- Damper (sustain) pedal included.
- Keyboard: 88-keys, Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: Dual-element AHL
- Maximum Polyphony: 48
- Tones: 10 built-in tones
- Digital Effects: Hall (1 type), Reverb (10 types), chorus (5 types)
- Built-in Songs: 5 (demo songs)
- Metronome: Beats: 0,1～9 beats (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Other Functions: Layer
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
- Pedals: Standard jack (damper)
- Terminals: USB
- Speakers: Full Force Sound Speakers
[12cm/6cm (oval)] x 2
- Amp Output: 8W＋8W
- Input/Output Terminals:
- Headphones (Stereo standard jack)
- USB: type B *
- External power (12V DC)
* USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1,322 x 286 x 129 mm (main unit only)
- 1,322 x 373.2 x 753.3 mm ( with optional CS-44P stand)
* Does not include music stand
- Weight: 10.8kg (main unit only)
18.7kg with optional CS-44P stand(Does not include music stand)
- Body ColoUr/Finish: Black (BK)
- Included Accessories: Pedal (SP-3), Music stand, AC adaptor (AD-A12150LW)