BUFFET BC1150L20 TOSCA BB CLARINET SELECT AFRICAN BLACKWOOD EB LEVER & LOW F CORRECTION KEY GT PADS
Stock code: BUFBC1150L20
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $11,695.00
Quick weekly payments on $11,695.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Fortified by its elegance and incomparable style, the Tosca clarinet, designed by Michel Arrignon, is the fruit of extensive experience and innovation.
One of Buffet Crampon’s greatest strengths is its capacity for developing new instruments in close cooperation with the best-known musicians of the French school of wind instruments. Musicians we have worked with include Romain Guyot, Pascal Moraguès and Guy Deplus.
Endowed with rich harmony and a unique sonority, the Tosca clarinet’s timbre and fullness are exceptional.
Its ease of response and flexibility and its high level of comfort are qualities that distinguish it from other clarinets, and that constitute the very essence of this clarinet, part of the R13 bore family.
It is available in Bb, A and Eb, in grenadilla wood or in the Green LinE composite material.
Pitch: 440/442 Hz
Body: Dalbergia Melanoxylon, Natural African blackwood, selected
Barrels: 2.55 and 2.59
Thumb rest: Adjustable
Eb lever: Included
Low F correction key: Included
Keywork finish: Silver or gold plated
Keywork and mechanics: Forged keys, copper and silver
Springs: Blue steel
Pads: 100% waterproof material (GT), leather and natural cork