BOSS SY300 GUITAR SYNTHESIZER - PLUG IN ANY GUITAR
Stock code: BOSSY300
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $999.00
Quick weekly payments on $999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Explore New Dimensions of Sound With Any Guitar
Grab your favourite axe and dive into an extraordinary world of sound creation with the SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer. The SY-300 can be used with all your guitars right away, with no special pickup required—just plug into the standard 1/4-inch jack and play! Thanks to revolutionary new BOSS technology, you’re able to explore fat, analog-style polyphonic synth sounds with zero latency, seamlessly extending the natural expressiveness and familiar feel of your own instrument. In addition, you can shape your normal guitar with the synth’s filters, amps, and LFOs to create all sorts of cool sounds never heard before. From unique lead textures to rich, evocative soundscapes, the SY-300 brings untapped dimensions of inspiration and creativity to your music.
- Plug into the standard 1/4-inch jack and play rich and expressive polyphonic synth tones with any guitar
- Completely latency-free playing feel directly connects your hands with the sound
- Three simultaneous synth sections and four effects processors enable rich, dynamic, and diverse sound creation
- Shape your normal guitar tone with synth filters, amplifiers, and LFOs to create all-new sounds
- Graphic LCD display, three assignable footswitches, and dedicated on/off footswitch
- 70 ready-to-play preset patches and 99 user patches for storing custom sounds
- Create and archive sounds on your computer with the BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian and download new sounds at BOSS - Tone Central
- Works with bass and other electronic instruments as well
Access Expressive New Sounds via a Standard 1/4-Inch Input
With the SY-300, tapping into BOSS’ legendary guitar synth technology has never been easier. While our other synth products require a special GK pickup and 13-pin cable to access synth voices, the SY-300 can be used with any guitar via a standard 1/4-inch cable. Powered by ultra-fast DSP and newly developed innovations from the BOSS engineering team, the SY-300 performs its amazing synth magic in real time, with no lag whatsoever. This delivers a latency-free playing experience that’s a natural extension of your normal guitar, letting you to play freely and organically without altering your technique in any way.
A True Analog-Style Synth for Guitar
The SY-300 features a powerful polyphonic synthesis engine with three separate sections, bringing a limitless range of fresh tones to your arsenal. Just like a keyboard player with a classic analog synth, you have complete creative freedom to build sounds with a full palette of synthesis parameters—select different wave shapes, tweak them with filter, amp, and pitch controls, modulate them with LFOs, and layer oscillators for rich, complex tones. There’s even a step sequencer (with tap tempo control) for creating dynamic melodies and arpeggios simply by playing a single note on your guitar! And with the cool Blender function, you can instantly mix and match synth settings from other patches to discover inspiring new sounds with no heavy lifting at all.
Shape Your Normal Guitar Sound with Synth Parameters
Beyond its amazing synth voices, the SY-300’s synth engine can be used to process your normal guitar sound in many compelling ways. Apply filtering to alter the basic tonality, and use the amplifier parameters to alter the attack and decay characteristics. After that, add some sweeping movement to the sound with the LFO section. With these powerful controls, you’re able to extend your regular axe with an endless supply of unique creative textures, from subtle to otherworldly.
Maximise Tones with High-Impact Effects
Effects play a huge role in synthesiser sound design, and the SY-300 is filled with options to take your tones into the stratosphere. Four simultaneous effects engines are available, each packing a number of effects types including overdrives and distortions, Slow Gear, Isolator, Slicer, and many others. Some types can even perform two effects at once, such as chorus and delay or delay and reverb. Use the effects to process synth sounds, your straight guitar sound, or both at once—it’s up to you.
Powerful Control Options and Versatile Connectivity
Controlling the SY-300 while performing is simple. Using the four built-in footswitches, you can bypass the synth sound, scroll through patches, and control three different parameters of your choosing per patch. Two external footswitches or an expression pedal can also be connected for even more real-time control if needed. The Thru output lets you to send your dry guitar sound directly to your pedals or amp, or it can be used along with the Return jack as an effects loop. Dual output pairs (Main and Sub) offer assignable signal routing options to integrate with any setup, while MIDI In and Out/Thru jacks are provided for interfacing with switchers, drum machines, and other MIDI gear.
USB Interface for Computers
The SY-300 is equipped a USB audio interface to capture audio tracks directly into music production software on your computer. You can record the SY-300’s synth and effects sounds, or just monitor them while recording a dry signal. Then, feed that signal back into the SY-300 to “re-synth” the sound and create the perfect tone for your mix. You can feed other tracks from your DAW into the SY-300 as well, processing them with the synth engine and effects to create cool new sounds for your productions. The SY-300’s USB connection also allows you to build and organise patches with the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio editor and download new patches from the BOSS Tone Central website.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.