BOSS PH3 PHASER SHIFTER PEDAL
Stock code: BOSPH3
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Modern Phasing with Tap Tempo Sync
The BOSS PH-3 Phase Shifter pedal provides a wealth of vintage and modern phasing effects, including new "Rise" and "Fall" modes for unique, unidirectional phasing. Syncing these phasing effects is as simple as tapping the pedal to the desired tempo, while an optional expression pedal provides realtime control of the PH-3's Rate, Filter and Tempo.
- Compact pedal with versatile vintage and modern BOSS phasing
- New "Rise" and "Fall" modes create unidirectional phasing
- Includes classic multi-stage phasers with selectable stages
- Realtime control of Rate, Filter, and Tempo via optional expression pedal
- Tap tempo sync of phasing effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
“Rise” and “Fall” Effects
In addition to standard up and down cycles, the new PH-3 Infinite Phaser can produce entirely upward or downward moving sounds through its new Rise and Fall effects. There’s also 4-, 8-, 10-, and 12-stage phasers, plus a Step effect.
Syncing the PH-3’s phasing effects can be achieved by simply tapping the pedal to the tempo desired. Or, for maximum control, connect an optional expression pedal to control both rate and filter in real time as you play.