Special Edition BOSS Pedal with Premium Tone
The OD-1X launches the famous BOSS overdrive into a modern era of expression, delivering an unmatched level of performance for guitarists with an ear for tone. This next-generation stomp combines over 35 years of innovation in pedal design with the most advanced technologies, bringing you a completely new tonal experience that’s only possible with the legendary expertise of BOSS. Prepare to be amazed—the inspiring and ultra-responsive OD-1X will change your thinking about overdrive pedals forever.
- Special edition BOSS overdrive pedal with next-generation sound, feel, and response
- All-new design provides a superior playing experience that’s unattainable with analog overdrive pedals
- Powerful real-time processing delivers rich, wide-range sounds with natural compression
- Bold, high-definition tone that’s also smooth and refined
- Preserves the unique tonal characteristics of different guitars and pickup types
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
- Drive, High, and Low knobs offer a wide range of sound shaping not found in typical stompbox pedals
- Striking appearance with exclusive chrome knobs and control plate, plus vintage silver knob for battery compartment access
- Features BOSS’ innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP), realised with proprietary technology and custom DSP
Plug Into the Ultimate Overdrive Experience
The OD-1X delivers overdrive unlike any pedal ever made, with an all-new dimension of sound quality, clarity, and tonal range. Thanks to BOSS’ magical MDP technology, every note on the fretboard sounds flawless, with fat tones when riffing leads and a smooth, transparent grind when playing chords. At every setting, you’re welcomed with wide-range sounds and a complex, refined presence that’s both cutting and smooth. The sound character and overdrive amount naturally follow your picking dynamics, putting a world of subtle tonal changes under your fingers. When playing through the OD-1X, the tone is so big, bold, and responsive that you’ll soon forget you’re plugged into a compact overdrive pedal.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater- Controls: Pedal switch,LEVEL knob,LOW knob,HIGH knob,DRIVE knob- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)- Connectors: INPUT jack,OUTPUT jack,AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22),AC adaptor (sold separately)- Current Draw: 45 mA- Expected battery life under continuous use, Alkaline: Approx. 9 hours,Carbon: Approx. 2.5 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories:Owner's Manual,Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information"),Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)- Option (sold separately):AC adaptor (PSA series)SIZE & WEIGHT:
- Width:73 mm,2-7/8 inches- Depth:129 mm,5-1/8 inches- Height:59 mm,2-6/16 inches- Weight:450 g,0 lbs. 16 oz. * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrm