BOSS MO2 MULTI OVERTONE PEDAL
Stock code: BOSMO2
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the MO-2 Multi Overtone uses your guitar’s harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of extraordinary new sounds.
Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
Mono or stereo output
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
Roland’s innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.
MO-2: An Expressive New Voice
The MO-2 produces incredibly distinctive and expressive tones only possible with the magic of MDP. Using your guitar’s rich harmonic characteristics as a starting point, the MO-2 builds completely new voices that enhance and thicken your normal sound. Three different modes offer diverse tone-shaping options, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a wide range of impressive modulation effects. From shimmery multi-string resonance to flute-like transparency to powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, the MO-2 brings you an array of unique sonic tools that add all-new dynamic resonance characteristics to your guitar.
Expressive Compact with Distinctive, All-New TonesNominal Input Level
1 M ohm
Nominal Output Level
1 k ohm
Recommended Load Impedance
10 k ohms or greater
CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack
AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22)
AC adaptor (sold separately)
* Expected battery life under continuous use
Alkaline: Approx. 10 hours
Carbon: Approx. 3 hours
These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information")
Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
Option (sold separately)
AC adaptor (PSA series)
Size and Weight (including battery )
0 lbs. 16 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms