BOSS BR80 MICRO BR DIGITAL RECORDER
Stock code: BOSBR80
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $449.00
Quick weekly payments on $449.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Plug into the Ultimate Micro Studio
Small enough to fit in your pocket, the BOSS MICRO BR BR-80 is the ultimate new portable recording and jam-along tool for guitarists and other musicians. It’s equipped with three modes to create, record, and perform your music: an eight-track MTR (Multi-Track Recorder) mode; an eBand mode for onstage backing tracks and phrase training; and a Live Rec mode for instantly capturing high-quality stereo recordings. You can even combine the three modes seamlessly. Record your phrase ideas using Live Rec mode, for example, and then import the recordings into MTR mode to use as foundations for song production. Once you’ve added tracks, import your finished songs into eBand mode for backing-track accompaniment at the gig. The MICRO BR BR-80 is truly a must-have for all musicians!
• Three modes: MTR (multi-track recorder), eBand, and Live Rec
• Records directly to SD/SDHC memory card (up to 32 GB)
• High-quality stereo condenser microphone built in for instant audio capture
• 64 V-Tracks and eight simultaneous playback tracks
• eBand function for phrase training and play-along tracks
• Huge library of built-in backing and rhythm patterns
• World-class COSM® amps and effects onboard
• Use as a USB audio interface with built-in effects
• SONAR X1 LE software included
ASIO and VST are trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. Gracenote® is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc. The Gracenote logo and logotype, and the “Powered by Gracenote” logo are trademarks of Gracenote.
The Complete Studio To Go
Don’t be fooled by its size — this little studio is loaded! The MTR (Multi-Track Recorder) mode offers 64 V-Tracks with eight simultaneous playback tracks. In addition, a dedicated stereo rhythm track is provided, as well as an onboard library of great grooves to choose from. The intuitive user-interface continues the simple-to-use tradition of BOSS’ acclaimed BR series, with a graphical design that follows the layout of a conventional recording console. With EQ, reverb, and mastering tools plus, world-class COSM® amps and effects for guitar, bass, and vocals the MICRO BR BR-80 is ready to deliver complete, pro-quality recordings with ease.
Virtual Jam Band
The MICRO BR BR-80’s eBand mode offers musicians a fun way to play along with their favorite songs. With the bundled eBand Song List Editor software, you can import CD, MP3, and WAV audio files from a computer via USB. The Center Cancel function can be used to minimize the volume of pre-recorded vocals and solos for play- and sing-along enjoyment. eBand mode is also an excellent partner for musical training, as it lets you record your performance adjust playback speed and/or pitch as desired.
Built-In Stereo Mic
In combination with the onboard high-grade stereo condenser microphones, the MICRO BR BR-80’s Live Rec mode lets you capture pristine stereo recordings instantly. Record vocals, guitar parts, and song ideas the moment inspiration strikes. Your recorded audio files can be easily imported into the MICRO BR BR-80’s MTR mode to use as a basis for multi-track song production.
High-Quality Multi FX
The MICRO BR BR-80 is packed with professional multi-effects powered by a newly developed custom DSP chip. Over 40 types of COSM amp models give you instant access to a wide range of powerful guitar and bass sounds. The preset patches allow first-timers and pros alike to enjoy high-quality sounds immediately, while power users can tweak parameters in micro detail for the ultimate tonal control. The dedicated vocal effects, comparable with BOSS’s popular VE-20, include doubling, harmony effects, pitch correction, and more.
The ultra-flexible MICRO BR BR-80 can be used as a stand-alone digital recorder or as audio interface for a USB-equipped computer. Cakewalk’s SONAR X1 LE DAW software (for Windows) is bundled with the MICRO BR BR-80, giving users a full-fledged PC-based music production environment with latency-free recording and a powerful range of COSM amps and effects. Furthermore, the bundled Wave Converter software lets you easily exchange data between the MICRO BR BR-80 and SONAR X1 LE or any other DAW.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.