BOSE F1 SUB 1000W ACTIVE 2X10 INCH 1000W ACTIVE SUBWOOFER FOR MODEL 812 FLEXIBLE ARRAY
Stock code: BOSF1SUB
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,199.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
This item is usually in stock with our supplier and is usually ready to ship within 2-3 days.
More bass. Less space.
With 1,000 watts of power, the Bose® F1 Subwoofer packs all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand for the Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires, giving your system a clean, professional look. And now getting your unit to the venue is easier, too. The F1 Subwoofer features strategically placed handles for easy transport.
- 1,000 watts of power packing all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s lighter and easier to carry
- Two 10-inch high-excursion drivers built into a compact enclosure that’s light and easy to transport
- Polarity switch with selections for NORM and REV. Reversing polarity allows for easy correction of low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and subwoofer
- Line output EQ can be set to a high-pass filter or full range, allowing for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker
- F1 Model 812 extension bracket integrated into the subwoofer can be raised and lowered, allowing the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker to be safely mounted to the subwoofer, eliminating the need for a conventional pole mount or tripod stand
The F1 Model 812 flexible array loudspeaker and F1 Subwoofer feature strategically placed handles for easy transportation and highly durable, lightweight composite enclosures to ensure easy transport.
Live music performances
Bands of all styles
Houses of worship
Schools and universities
Resorts and hospitality venues
F1 Subwoofer:27" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D (57 lbs)
F1 system stack:73.5" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D (101.5 lbs)
In the box
1 F1 Subwoofer
1 F1 Subwoofer stand
1 IEC line cord
1 Owner’s Guide
F1 Subwoofer: Wood cabinet with high impact composite end caps
Frequency response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 100 Hz
Frequency range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 112 Hz
Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 130 dB SPL (peak 6 dB CF)
Rated power: 1,000 W
To learn more, download the F1 app »