BOSE B1 BASS MODULE - SEE IN STORE FOR DETAILS
Stock code: BOSB1
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $600.00
Quick weekly payments on $600.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Pair the Bose B1 bass module with your L1 Model I or L1 Model II system, to fill out the low end. You'll find that the B1's compact-yet-powerful design enhances the sound of low-pitched instruments, such as bass guitars, drums, and male vocalists. What's more, the B1 bass module subwoofer will add dimension to guitar and keyboard sources. Included with the Bose B1 bass module are a 4-pin Speakon cable and a convenient slip cover. A top-mounted handle makes it easy to travel with the Bose B1 bass module