Anthony Di Sanza Triangle Trigger
Designed in collaboration with Anthony Di Sanza, the DTT allows for exceptional triangle sound and performance using sticks, mallets, or hands. The Di Sanza Triangle Trigger isn't meant to replace holding and striking the triangle in a traditional manner, but provides a solution to performance situations where time won't allow tradition playing techniques, such as musical theatre, multiple percussion repertoire, and limited personnel.
Anthony Di Sanza Demonstrates
- Play with fingers, sticks, or mallets. Single notes, fast rhythms, and rolls are all easy and natural feeling!
- Vertical adjustment allows triangles up to 8 inches
- The beater is at a proper angle for full overtone response
- Easily move the triangle laterally to the left or right to position beater exactly where you need to
- The DTT mounts on cymbal stand topper or 3/8" standard knurled post
- 1/4" Spectrum beater is included, along with extra triangle mounting ties
- The unique beater swivel fits beaters with 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4" diameter shafts
- Easily rotate the beater swivel to use the different beaters you mount
- The beater swivel and striking pad is fully adjustable
- Triangle/cymbals not included