BEHRINGER EURORACK PRO RX1602 MIXER PROFESSIONAL MULTI-PURPOSE 16-INPUT ULTRA-LOW NOISE LINE MIXER
Stock code: BERX1602
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $229.00
Quick weekly payments on $229.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The RX1602 is an incredibly versatile 16-channel line mixer that works perfectly for monitoring multi-track recording projects, submixing multiple keyboards, sub-mixing samplers or mixing a small live set-up (for example, one keyboard and one microphone preamp). Its simple interface and intuitive features make it an invaluable addition to any recording enthusiast’s or live performer’s gear arsenal.
We Hate to Call it a “Miracle Product,” but…
Like a souped-up blender capable of liquefying golf balls and soda cans, the Eurorack Pro RX1602 can mix just about anything into a delicious sonic puree. If you’re a keyboardist with more keyboards than pairs of socks, the RX1602 can submix all your inputs into a single stereo signal, saving you valuable inputs on your main mixer. Or, if you work frequently with hardware samplers in the studio, you can save yourself a ton of time by submixing your sampler’s outputs with the RX1602. This mixer also makes monitoring your home recordings a breeze. Just hook it up to your PC equipped with recording software or a multi-track recorder to quickly and easily create a tasty monitor mix. If a one-person band is more your style, the RX1602 provides the perfect solution for mixing down a mic preamp along with a keyboard. From there, you need only send a single signal to the house’s main mixer.
Channel With Care
The RX1602 comes equipped with all the necessary features to create the right mix for your sound. The 16 high-headroom inputs (8 stereo, 8 mono) can be used for individual line level instruments or component outputs. The ULN (Ultra Low-Noise) design’s high headroom means you can run up to 16 HOT inputs without clipping – and at the same time be assured that there won’t be any extra noise added by the mixer. Each channel has its own balance and level controls, as well as illuminated double-function “mute” buttons with “clip” LEDs to help you avoid distortion. You also get highly accurate dual 7-segment LED level meters and an individual level control for left and right main mix signals. For further flexibility, the Monitor/FX signal is assignable to headphones. It all adds up to transparent, crystal-clear audio performance.
- 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel
- Monitor/FX Send control per section with global master send control for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications
- Illuminated double-function "mute" button per section with additional "clip" indication provides comfortable input source/level information
- Monitor/FX signal assignable to phones output for added flexibility
- Highly accurate 2 x 7-segment LED level meters and individual level control for left and right main mix signal
- 1/4'' TRS main mix outputs plus easily accessible headphones output on the front panel with dedicated level control
- High-quality detented rotary controls for long-term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for lowest noise interference
- High-quality component components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.