BEHRINGER DD600 DIGITAL DELAY EFFECTS PEDAL
Stock code: BEDD600
Digital Delay DD600
Digital Stereo Delay/Echo Effects Pedal
The feature-packed DD600 is the ultimate digital effects pedal – for everything from short and subtle, to show-stopping 2-second delays (echo). Compare the DD600 to state-of- the-art, studio-grade processors costing 3 times as much – and you’ll find yourself coming to the DD600 pedal every time. Our amazing RSM technology and high-resolution 24-bit processing will keep you sounding your best, time after time, after time...!
- Ultimate digital Delay/Echo effects pedal with 11 different modes—comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modelling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo/panning with delay time up to 2 s
- Dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The easy-to-use DD600 has dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping, which results in 24-bit, high-resolution stereo delay, echo and panning effects – with delay times of up to 2000 milliseconds (a full 2 seconds). Modes include 4 tempo settings, 4 delay settings (independent of delay time), E/D and Reverse. As an added feature, you can connect an external footswitch to the DD600’s Exp/Ctl jack, to start and stop recording and playback – when in Hold Mode. You’ll experience incredible performance thanks to our proprietary Real Sound Modelling (RSM) processor, which not only emulates true acoustic environments – but creates stunningly-realistic sonic landscapes.
The Power Is In Your Hands
Other features include an additional Pan Output, a bright status LED to indicate the power status and battery condition, as well as an electronic bypass footswitch for the ultimate in signal integrity. Our PSU-SB DC power supply (or a 9 V battery) can be used to power the DD600 pedal.
Don’t delay (see what we did there?). The DD600 has everything you’re looking for in a delay, with tons of flexibility to keep those creative juices flowing. See your local dealer and get the top-of-the- line DD600 digital delay pedal into your FX chain today!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.