You’ve worked hard to get to this point in your musical career. Now you’re ready to take your message to the masses. Your performance, and your audience, deserves a loudspeaker system that delivers the power and clarity of your vision—it deserves EUROLIVE Professional.
Power Handling Capacity
The B2520 PRO loudspeaker is engineered to handle the demands of professional gigs, from small clubs to large stages. Capable of handling up to 2,200 Watts, the B2520 PRO’s design makes it a great-sounding PA loudspeaker for front-of-house, as well as side fill monitor applications.
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE Professional Series loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use “off-the-shelf” drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match its enclosure and application. The B2520 PRO features dual 15" long-excursion LF drivers in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 50 Hz. That’s bass that you can feel, as well as hear.
High-frequency (HF) content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. The EUROLIVE PRO Series’ 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver provides natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 100° x 50° sound dispersion pattern.
Let’s Get Technical
B2520 PRO’s unique enclosure profile allows multiple positioning options: 10° or 35° cluster and stacking mode, or positioning as a side fill monitor. The B2520 PRO is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (99 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency range. Built-in overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection.
We could talk on and on about the EUROLIVE Professional Series loudspeakers, but hearing is believing. Stop by your BEHRINGER dealer’s showroom today and put the B2520 PRO to the test. We think you’ll be hard pressed to find a better sounding loudspeaker for anywhere near this price!
- High-performance 2,200-Watt PA loudspeaker system
- Extremely powerful dual 15'' long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide 50 Hz – 18 kHz frequency range (-10 dB); impedance 4 Ohms
- Extremely high sound pressure level (99 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m)
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Parallel input connectors allow linking of additional loudspeakers
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany