BACH STRAD LR180S43 TRUMPET SILVER PLATE LIGHTWEIGHT BODY 43 BELL
Stock code: BACLR180S43
Bach Professional Model LR180S43 Bb Trumpet
Vincent Bach combined his unique talents as both an accomplished musician and a talented engineer to create brass instruments of unequalled tonal quality. Often copied but never duplicated, Bach Stradivarius instruments today remain the sound choice of artists worldwide. The Bach 180 series Bb trumpets are the most versatile available offering more options that meet the demanding needs of today's most discriminating players.
- The Bach 180 series trumpets are the number one selling professional trumpets in the world.
- The LR180 series feature lightweight bodies with standard weight one-piece hand-hammered professional bells and reversed #25LR leadpipes.
- This unique construction offers the quick response of a lightweight model with less resistance from the reverse leadpipe and the projection of a standard weight #43 bell.
- The silver-plate finish provides a controlled brilliance to the overall sound.
- The LR180S43 with a .459" medium-large bore gives a player a more open feel with slightly more control and a vivid response resulting in an instrument that is well suited for all types of music.
- Bach "Stradivarius"
- .459" Medium-large bore
- Lightweight body
- Standard weight yellow brass one-piece hand-hammered #43 bell
- Reverse construction #25LR mouthpipe
- Monel pistons
- 1st slide thumb saddle
- Adjustable 3rd slide rod stop
- Silver-plate finish
- Bach 7C mouthpiece
- C180 woodshell case