B&S CHALLENGER I 3137-1-0 TRUMPET LACQUER WITH LIGHT WEIGHT CASE
Stock code: BS313710
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,795.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,795.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
B&S 3137-1-0 CHALLENGER I TRUMPET
The B&S 3137 Challenger I trumpet is 100% German-made and holds true to the brand’s 250-year-old tradition of making high quality brass instruments. The 3137 is a professional Bb trumpet with classic and familiar ergonomic features.
The 3137 features a very unique one-piece hand-hammered bell made in the traditional way using the knowledge of skilled master craftsmen at B&S who use hand-on techniques. This allows the trumpet to be full of rich colors and resonate freely with a wide array of characteristics.
- Key: Bb
- Series: Challenger 1
- Bore : 459" / 11,66 mm ML bore
- Bell: 4.803"/ 122mm #37 yellow brass or gold brass
- Valves: 3 top-sprung hand-lapped Monel pistons
- Water keys: 2 lever-style, forged (main tuning and 3rd valve slide)
- Features: Standard gold brass lead pipe and tuning slide bow, adjustable rod stop on 3rd valve slide, thumb saddle for 1st valve slide, maintenance-free rubber valve cap in-lays, one-piece hand-hammered yellow or gold brass bell
- Outfit: Hard wood-shell case, Mouthpiece, valve oil, slide grease, cleaning cloth and rod
- Finish: Clear lacquer, (Also available in silver plated or gold lacquered)