AVID ELEVEN RACK AUDIO INTERFACE WITH PRO TOOLS 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION PLAN 9935-66040-00 11 RACK
Stock code: AVI99356604000
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $999.00
Quick weekly payments on $999.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
A tightly integrated, fully tricked-out solution
Stop struggling with trying to get the sound you’re after. With Pro Tools | Eleven Rack, you get great tone and versatility, and a tightly integrated, fully tricked-out hardware/software audio recording solution that keeps up with your creativity. Have access to dozens of the most coveted rigs and stompbox effects for a fraction of the price of a single vintage amp.
Capture your performance
Have everything you need to compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix your own music using the same software used in countless recording and postproduction studios worldwide. With its dual high resolution DSP power, Eleven Rack—coupled with Pro Tools software—enables you to create big, complex mixes, without placing a burden on your computer.
Even if you’re the stompbox king or queen, you won’t have to worry about distracting latency while recording. In addition to your guitar, you can connect a mic and other gear for recording. Create and polish mixes with over 75 included virtual instruments, studio effects, and sound processing plug-ins. Re-amplify your tone at whim—without re-patching a single cable. And take your sessions to any other Pro Tools studio with an Eleven Rack, and get full recall of all your same settings instantly.
Rock your talent on stage
Why settle for a single amp at your next gig when you can have access to dozens? Eleven Rack holds its own as a standalone amp tone and effects processor, functioning like an amp head that can be connected to a speaker cabinet or direct to the soundboard.
Get the feel and response of playing through a variety of vintage amps, complete with such characteristics as amp sag and speaker cone breakup. Gain access to a vast collection of emulated classic effects—from must-have stompboxes to world-class studio processors. Plus, when you plug in a MIDI controller or expression pedal, you gain full foot control over everything from vintage wahwah effects to tempo-driven delays and more.
Eleven Rack hardware
- Get incredible emulations of classic amp tones inspired by Fender®, VOX®, Marshall®, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie®*
- Enhance your tone with classic stompbox effects inspired by MXR®, Electro-Harmonix®, Ibanez®, Pro Co, Univox®, and more*
- Gain realistic response and tone with the unique True-Z impedance-matching guitar input
- Customize your sound with convolution-based cabinet and microphone emulations
- Get the performance you need through powerful onboard DSP acceleration
- Record up to eight simultaneous channels of 24-bit/96 kHz audio—with near-zero latency
- Stay in tune with the built-in guitar tuner
- Customize time-based effects through tap-tempo control
- Have the connections you need to rig up your gear for recording:
- One XLR mic input with 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" line-level inputs
- Balanced stereo XLR outputs and dedicated 1/4" outputs (for amp connection)
- Two 1/4" FX sends and returns
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1x1 MIDI I/O
- Stereo 1/4" headphone jack
- Pedal/footswitch input
- Get high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity with your Mac or PC
- Take your sound from the studio to the stage with full standalone functionality
* Eleven Rack is not connected with, or approved or endorsed by, the owners of the Ampeg, Bogner, Celestion, Electro-Harmonix, Fender, Ibanez, Marshall, Matchless, Mesa/Boogie, MXR, Pro Co, Roland, Soldano, Univox, or VOX names. These names are used solely to identify the guitar amplifiers, cabinets, speakers, and effects emulated by Eleven Rack.
Includes 1-year Pro Tools subscription
Compose, record, edit, and mix using industry-standard tools
Build big productions with up to 128 simultaneous stereo audio tracks
Record dry and processed signals simultaneously for easy reamping
Never worry about saving presets, as all rig settings are embedded into recorded tracks
Polish mixes with 79 sound processing, effects, and utility plug-ins included
Compose music with the included virtual instruments and MIDI and notation tools
Work with coveted pro features—Automatic Delay Compensation, multitrack Beat Detective, DigiBase Pro, and more
Adjust pitch and time on the fly with Elastic Pitch and Elastic Time
Collaborate with others easily with built-in OMF/AAF/MXF file interchange
Use Pro Tools software with Eleven Rack or standalone
Includes 1-year of Pro Tools upgrades, bonus plug-ins, support, and more
Eleven Rack Editor
Edit and configure Eleven Rack settings on your Mac or PC—without having to launch Pro Tools—using the standalone Eleven Rack Editor. With its simple, easy-to-use interface, which displays graphical versions of guitar pedal, amp, and speaker settings, you get a more intuitive way to get the sounds you want fast. You can even use it to download and play user-created presets from Elevenrackpresets.com and other portals.
For Pro Tools recording/mixing
Avid-qualified Mac or PC (see details)
USB port: For Eleven Rack connection
USB port: For iLok authorization (iLok 2 included)
Internet connection: For software installation and authorization
For live performance
No computer needed—just you, Eleven Rack, and your guitar or other instrument
Eleven Rack: Works with Pro Tools software or use standalone for live performances
Pro Tools: Works with Eleven Rack, a third-party audio interface, or standalone
Eleven Rack Editor: Requires one of the following 64-bit operating systems
OS X 10.8 and later
Plug-ins: Supports 64-bit AAX Native plug-ins in Pro Tools
Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz
1 x 1/4" TS True-Z
2 x 1/4" TRS Line
2 x 1/4" TRS FX Loop Return
2 x XLR Main
2 x 1/4" TRS FX Loop Send
2 x 1/4" TS output to Amp
1 x XLR AES/EBU
1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF
1 x XLR AES/EBU
1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF
MIDI I/O: 2 x 5-pin, DIN MIDI In, MIDI out/thru
Sync I/O: AES/EBU, S/PDIF
Headphone output: 1 x 1/4" TRS
Dimensions (WxHxD): 19 x 13.5 x 3.5 inches, (48.3 x 34.3 x 8.9 cm)
- Eleven Rack interface
- 1-year Pro Tools software subscription activation card - must renew annually to continue using (software download required)
- Access to all Pro Tools upgrades, bonus plug-ins, and support throughout your subscription
- Eleven Rack Expansion Pack (preinstalled in Eleven Rack)
- Eleven Rack Editor (software download required)
- Power supply
- iLok 2 USB Key
- USB cable
- User documentation
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.