AUDIX VX5 ELECTRET CONDENSER SUPERCARDIOID STAGE VOCAL MIC - MADE IN USA - 3 YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: AUDVX5
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $499.00
Quick weekly payments on $499.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The VX5 is a professional vocal condenser microphone designed for a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications. With an ability to duplicate studio quality sound on stage, the VX5 is known for its smooth and accurate frequency response, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high sound pressure levels without distortion.
The VX5 is characterized with a tight and uniformly controlled supercardioid polar pattern which helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 40 Hz - 16.5 kHz, the VX5 employs a VLM™ (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for a very clean and natural sound with exceptional transient response.
Other features include a 14 mm gold vapor diaphragm, an acoustically ported steel mesh grill with multi-stage pop filter and a -10 dB pad and bass roll- off filter. The VX5 will handle sound pressure levels in excess of 140 dB (with pad and roll-off engaged) and will provide over 20 dB of ambient noise rejection on live stages.
In addition to vocal applications, the VX5 is ideally suited to capture acoustic instruments such as guitar, woodwinds, brass, percussion toys, drum overheads, hi-hat, and piano. It is an excellent choice for home studio recording.
The VX5 is well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable, and manufactured with very high standards and tight tolerances. Roadworthy construction includes precision die cast zinc alloy, black e-coat finish, laser etched model and serial number, gold plated XLR connector, and a heavy duty nylon clip. The VX5 requires 9 - 52 volts phantom power.
-Live and studio vocals, lead and backing
-Type : Pre-polarized Condenser
-Polar Pattern : Supercadioid
-Frequency Response : 40Hz - 16.5kHz (+/-3dB)
-Impedence : 150 ohms
-Sensitivity : @1k 5.8 mV/Pa