AUDIX SCX25 CONDENSER CARDIOID 1IN DIAPHRAM STUDIO OR LIVE VOCAL & INSTRUMENT MIC - MADE IN USA
Stock code: AUDSCX25
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,199.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Transducer Type Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The SCX25A is a professional studio condenser microphone with an elegant design and a patented capsule suspension system. Uniquely shockmounted within an intricate machined brass ring, the SCX25A capsule is completely isolated from the mic body and electronics. By successfully minimizing acoustic reflections and diffractions, the SCX25A delivers a pure, open-air sound with exceptional detail and realism.
With a smooth uniform frequency response from 20 Hz - 20 kHz, the SCX25A is very consistent when responding to on and off-axis signals, exhibiting excellent phase coherence and minimal proximity effect. The SCX25A is characterized with a wide cardioid polar pattern which enables the sound engineer the opportunity to blend the sound of the instrument or vocal with the sound of the room. Other features include a one-inch (25 mm) gold vapor capsule, miniaturized electronics, and an extremely small footprint. The SCX25A will handle sound pressure levels in excess of 135 dB and will provide up to 20 dB of ambient noise rejection.
In addition to vocals, the SCX25A is ideally suited to capture acoustic instruments such as piano, guitar, vibes, woodwinds, brass, percussion toys, drum overheads, orchestra and symphony sectionals.
The SCX25A, which is manufactured to exacting standards and tight tolerances, features a precision machined brass body, innovative capsule suspension system, steel mesh grill, black e-coat finish, laser etched model and serial number, Switchcraft® XLR connector, and heavy duty nylon clip.
-Studio vocals, lead and backing, Voice over, Choir, Ambient room
-Piano, drums, overheads, sax, guitar
-Innovative design with isolated capsule suspension system
-Miniaturized pre-amp. Extremely small footprint (only 4 inches long)
-Type : Condenser
-Polar Pattern : Cardioid
-Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20kHz
-Impedence : 200 ohms
-Sensitivity : @1k 28 mV/Pa