AUDIX OM7 VLM DYNAMIC HYPERCARDIOID STAGE VOCAL OR INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE - 5 YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: AUDOM7
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $399.00
Quick weekly payments on $399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The OM7, which is designed with an unconventionally low output level (8-10 dB lower than typical dynamic mics), has a built-in pad which allows for the natural full audio range of the capsule to be utilized.
On a mixing console with proper head room, the OM7 will handle sound pressure levels in excess of 140 dB without distortion. The performance characteristics of the OM7 allow it to be placed in close proximity to drums and guitar cabs, with minimal bleed, and tremendous resistance to feedback.
-Transducer Type : Dynamic
-Frequency Response : 48 Hz- 19 kHz
-Polar Pattern : Hypercardioid
-Output Impedance : 150 ohms
-Sensitivity : 0.9 mV ref 1k @ 1 Pascal
-Capsule Technology : VLM Type C
-Off axis rejection : >30 dB
-Maximum SPL : >144 dB
-Cable/Connector : 3 pin gold plated male XLR
-Polarity : Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
-Housing : Zinc alloy
-Weight : 10.5 oz/298 grams
-Finish : Black E-coat