AUDIX USA OM3S VLM DYNAMIC HYPERCARDIOID VOCAL MIC WITH SWITCH - 5 YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: AUDOM3S
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $249.00
Quick weekly payments on $249.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Vocal & instrument, very clear and accurate for mid-size to large PA systems
Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the OM3 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications. The OM3 is known for its clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high SPL (Sound Pressure Levels) without distortion.
The OM3 is characterized with a tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 18 kHz, the OM3 employs a VLM™(Very Low Mass) diaphragm for a clean and natural sound with exceptional transient response.
The OM3 is naturally attenuated in the lower mid-bass frequencies in order to reduce boominess and handling noise. This, in conjunction with an extremely articulate mid-range, makes the OM3 an excellent choice for PA systems of all sizes. The OM3 is well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable and manufactured with high standards and tight tolerances.
The OM3 includes a precision die cast zinc alloy body, black E-coat finish, laser etched model and serial number, steel mesh grill, Switchcraft® XLR connector and heavy duty nylon clip.
When compared to the OM-2, the OM-3 has slightly less bass proximity and will provide higher gain before feedback in the monitors, particular on a medium to large size PA system.
-Live Stage and recording
-Sax, brass, guitar, dobro, flute, percussion, drums
50Hz - 18kHz
@1k 1.7 mV/Pa