AUDIX FIREBALL V VLM DYNAMIC HARMONICA MICROPHONE WITH VOLUME CONTROL - 5 YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: AUDFIREBALLV
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $259.00
Quick weekly payments on $259.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Dynamic harmonica microphone with conveniently placed volume control knob.
Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the FireBall V is a professional dynamic instrument microphone intended for harmonica (both diatonic and chromatic) and beatbox. Clear, accurate, and capable of handling sound pressure levels in excess of 140 dB without distortion, the FireBall V is ideally suited for both live stage and recording applications, and has the added convenience of a volume control.
The FireBall V is characterized with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, and is equipped with a VLM™ (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural sound reproduction with exceptional transient response.
With a wide frequency response of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the FireBall V is lightweight, compact, and comfortable to hold. Roadworthy construction includes a precision cast zinc alloy body, steel mesh grill, black e-coat finish, laser etched model and serial number, Switchcraft® XLR connector and includes a tension-fit heavy duty nylon mic clip.
The FireBall V is a low impedance microphone; when using the FireBall V with a guitar amplifier, a high quality low-high impedance transformer (such as T50K) is required.
•Live Stage, studio
•Saxophone, trumpet, trombone
-Type : Dynamic Moving Coil
-Polar Pattern : Cardioid
-Frequency Response : 50Hz - 16Hz
-Impedence : 150 ohms
-Sensitivity : @1k 1.5 mV/Pa