AUDIX FIREBALL VLM DYNAMIC HARMONICA MICROPHONE - MADE IN USA - 5 YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: AUDFIREBALL
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $279.00
Quick weekly payments on $279.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The FireBall™ is a professional dynamic microphone specially designed for harmonica. It is well suited for both diatonic and chromatic instruments. Characterized with a cardioid pick-up pattern and a smooth, uniform frequency response of 50–15k, the FireBall™ will handle both live sound and studio applications. The microphone is clear, accurate, and capable of handling sound pressure levels in excess of 140 dB without distortion.
In addition to harmonica, the FireBall™ can also be utilized for saxophone, brass, flute, and vocals.
Transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow interference-free performance, even with long cable runs. The FireBall™ consists of a durable steel mesh grill with a CNC machined aluminum body that is coated with a three-stage anodizing process.
- Live Stage, studio
- Saxophone, trumpet, trombone