AUDIX DP5A MICROPHONE PACK INCLUDING I5 2 X D2 D4 D6 AND CLIPS AND CASE - 5 YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: AUDDP5A
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,299.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,299.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
5-piece Drum Mic Package
Audix DP5a : 5-piece Drum Mic Package
The DP5a, which is identical to the DP7 except for the condenser mics, is a perfect compliment of microphones for a 5 piece kit. All mics perform equally well whether it be on a live stage or in the studio.
Included in the DP5a drum mic package is the D6, Audix's flagship kick drum mic, two- D2's for rack toms, one D4 for floor tom, and the i5 for snare. Also included are four D-Vice rim mount clips for every mic except the D6 kick drum mic, which comes with a heavy duty tension fit mic clip. Everything is conveniently packaged in a foam-lined aluminum carrying case road case for safe keeping when the mics are not in use.
D6 for kick drum
The D6 has a frequency response of 30Hz-15kHz and is characterized with a cardioid pick-up pattern. The D6 is designed to sound good in any position and it is not dependent on finding the "sweet spot" of the drum. The D6 capsule features the same legendary VLM technology that has made the D series percussion and instrument microphones very popular for today's live stages and recording studios.
i5 for snare
The i5's cardioid polar pattern allows it to focus on the specific instrument that is being miked while rejecting other instruments or ambient noise on stage. With a smooth and uniform frequency response of 50 Hz-16 kHz and an ability to handle sound pressure levels in excess of 140 dB, the i5 can be used for a wide variety of applications and for all genres of music.
2 D2s for toms
For bringing out the real, dynamic sound of your drum toms and congas, nothing beats the D2! The D2 accurately reproduces the warmth and punch you listen for from percussion, leaving out the muddy, indistinct "boom" that can mar recording. The D2's natural warmth also makes it a great mic for saxophones and other woodwinds requiring a true, sensitive, yet big, reproduction.
D4 for floor tom
Make sure your sound's low-end has that propulsive kick! The D4 really puts that extra "oomph" in your kick drum, bass amp, and other low instruments thanks to its flat, linear response. Since this kit comes with the D6, Audix's premier kick drum mic, a good application for the D4 with this kit would be the floor tom.
All-in-one solution for miking drums
Instrument-specific mics for optimal results
Rugged Audix quality
Great for stage and studio
Dflex clips for easy positioning
What's In The Box
1 D6 for kick drum
1 i5 for snare
2 D2s for toms
1 D4 for floor tom
4 DVICE gooseneck clips