AUDIX D6 VLM DYNAMIC CARDIOID INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE FOR KICK DRUM OR BASS CAB - MADE IN USA - 5 YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: AUDD6
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $439.00
Quick weekly payments on $439.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Professional Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Provides huge kick drum sound with ground shaking low end while delivering exceptional clarity and attack.
The D6 is used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. Designed with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, the D6 is equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
Lightweight, compact and easy to position, the D6 is an excellent choice for miking instruments requiring extended low frequency reproduction such as kick drums, large toms and bass cabinets. The D6s transformer less design, low impedance and balanced output allow for interference-free performance.
Designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
- Live stage, recording
- Kick drum
- Floor tom
- Bass cabinets
- Leslie bottom
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 15kHz
- Impedance: 280 ohms
- Sensitivity: .8 mV/Pa @ 80Hz
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x D6 Instrument Mic
- 1 x DCLIP Mic Clip
- 1 x P1 Carrying Pouch